Thursday

CIRCUS VINTAGE, CARNABY STREET

 
   Whilst on my travels around London I decided to take a detour down Carnaby Street and to indulge in a guilty pleasure, vintage shopping. 
   As I walked into Circus Vintage I did my usual and headed straight for the leather section searching for a perfectly beaten up jacket. As I made my way to the rack of skins I caught a glimpse of vinyl stacked in crates. The collection was small but varied with some rare albums in pretty good condition. 
   Grabbing a snap of this store was a sneaky feat! For some reason they are against photography, and the beady eyed store clerk would not take his eyes off my oddly angled Blackberry! Haha...
                             
   By no means the best store if you're looking for an extensive collection to browse through but an interesting find all the same and not too expensive! I was however more impressed with their clothing and bric-a-brac. Roll on find number 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment